How do I vote early in-person?
- If you have not yet requested an absentee ballot and would like to vote early, you can go to your town office and vote right there and then.
- To find your town office and hours, search your town here.
How do I vote early absentee?
- You do not need to have a specific reason or be unable to vote at the polls on election day to use an absentee ballot.
- Click here to request your absentee ballot.
- When it arrives, make sure to fill it out, sign the back of the envelope, and return it.
- You can mail your ballot or use a ballot drop box if your town has one. Explore this map to find your nearest ballot drop box location.
- No matter how you return your ballot, it must be received by your municipal clerk by 8:00 PM on Election Day.